Coir Fiber Coconut
Coir peat (coco peat) is processed from the shell of the coconut, including the coir dust and coir fiber. These all-natural ingredients are used for a variety of purposes from industry to agriculture. Kotinochi provides eco-friendly coir fiber from organic grown coconut. Using coco peat is great for your garden as it has many uses and benefits.
- Excellent moisture retention, helps save water, save electricity by reducing the number of watering times, saving labor costs, fertilizer costs, pesticides;
- Obtains the ability to absorb and retain nutrients very well during a long time. minimizing nutrients being absorbed and washed away after each watering;
- Has antioxidant properties that are important for healthy root growth. Helps the roots grow strongly, increase the vitality of the tree, help the tree grow faster;
- Produced with modern technology, Kotinochi's coco peat has good drainage, breathable, no pathogens, chemicals or weeds, completely environmentally friendly;
- Natural but slow decomposition, prolonging the life of the growing medium. Clean, odorless and very light weight;
- Can be applied to grow a lot of organic vegetables, organic fruit trees, sprouts, nursery, ornamental plants, hydroponics.
40 feet or packed on pallet.
Office Address: No. B5.24, Floor 5, Block B, Nhat Hoa Apartment Compex, 33 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, HCMC
Manufacturing Address: Phuoc Loc Hamlet, Phuoc Hoa Ward, Phu My Town, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province, VN
Contact:+84 702 839 704