Acacia wood is exploited after 5 years of planting. Acacia trees are grown on steep hills and mountains. Acacia wood forest occupies the main area in Vietnam. This species is considered to be a lifeline to help people in mountainous and midland districts in poverty alleviation and economic development. Though many types of wood are available on the market, acacia is one of the most popular options.
- Material: Peeled Acacia Wood;
- Humidity: Less than 20%;
- Diameter: 10 - 15cm;
- Length: 30cm.
BENEFITS OF ACACIA WOOD:
- Firewood is chopped and cleaved from wood logs from plantations in Vietnam. Then dried in close kilns with heat. Moisture: 18-20%. No chemical treatment. Very safe for health and user-friendly;
- Firewood is a renewable resource - it is energy from the sun stored by the tree as it grows;
- Consumers are not dependent on energy providers or to blackouts because of conventional heating systems during storms. During power failures, will stay warm and safe;
- Packing: Tie in bundles/pallets with wide braces;
- In one 40' container: 4480 bundles and 20 pallets (18 - 20 tons).
Office Address: No. B5.24, Floor 5, Block B, Nhat Hoa Apartment Compex, 33 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, HCMC
Manufacturing Address: Phuoc Loc Hamlet, Phuoc Hoa Ward, Phu My Town, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province, VN
Contact:+84 702 839 704